Tuesday 4 August 2015

1st Post Of The Month: What I Did Last Weekend

Hey guys! It's a new month again! This year is seriously going fast and I seem to say that in all my first posts of the month. Anyway, for me it means NYSC is slowly coming to an end. God is good.

What did you get up to last weekend? On Friday, I didn't do much. I don't even remember what exactly I did. I probably just watched a little TV and looked at Twitter and Instagram. I've been using Twitter a lot to entertain myself recently.. so many interesting memes, vines and 'beefs' lol.

My Saturday was quite busy. My cousin, who made the dress I wore to a wedding in this post, was taking some professional pictures of some of the new dresses she designed and she asked me to do her make up.

In the evening, I did Beeba of Beeba's Wardrobe's make up for her 25th Birthday! Unfortunately, I don't have the professional pictures yet but when I do, I'll do a post on her birthday make up.  If you want to see a few looks I did when I trained at MUD Academy, you can read this post.

After doing Beeba's make up, we headed to Sakura Restaurant, V.I for her surprise birthday dinner. That was my second time at Sakura. The first time  was with The Lunch Club and you can see a lot of pictures of the food here. The food was really good again, she loved the surprise and we all had a great time. The staff was also really nice and gave us a free bottle of wine to celebrate her birthday.

Birthday Princess!!






On Sunday, I followed my aunt to set up a cake she made for a wedding. The hall was divided into 2 sections. One section was for the Traditional Wedding and the second section was for the Reception. So, they had the wedding On Saturday and decided to do both the Trad and Reception on Sunday. I hadn't heard of that before and I found that quite interesting.


I don't know why but I just really like this 





How cute is this? 

After that, I did a few chores and then binge watched One Tree Hill for the rest of the day.. I know I'm like 10 years late lol. It's an awesome show though I'm still on Season 3.

I guess that's what I got up to last weekend! Have a great week and a great month people!

Till next time ;)

Oyime :)

6 comments:

  1. Dont bother after season 4.

    Happy birthday to me again . Thank you for my make up. I looked so goood .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Beeba. No point after season 4. I really love the first 4 seasons though.
    The cake looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are breaking my heart :( .
      Yeah it's really creative too :)

      Delete
  3. My cousin had her trad and reception on the same day. I thought it was a wise way to save money. I'm even thinking about it myself even if no husband :'). Lool

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...