Saturday 14 February 2015

The Lunch Club - Sakura




Hey guys!! Happy Valentine's day :D

My cousin told me about the lunch club organised by the Eat Drink Lagos blog and I was excited because I had wanted to go to a new place to eat for while.. So a week ago, we went to Sakura in Victoria Island.














I really like seeing my name on things.. I had to take this home :)


























Miso soup

I liked the miso soup even though it did taste like there was crayfish in it like someone said.



Chicken Gyoza

Chicken spring rolls

Crispy shrimp roll

This was really yummy :) By the time i had a lot of this I was already getting full                               
















I had a really lovely time, met some nice people and the food was really good. The prices were also not bad at all especially as we got all that food for N6,500. The service was also great and I would definitely go back again.

Photocredit: http://whatdamidid.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty, your skin is amaze balls I'm so jealous. If you don't mind did you use foundation? and what foundation did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I used Revlon Foundation here but it makes my skink look darker after a few hours so I don't use it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. The architecture brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...