Monday 22 June 2015

Outfit Post: Wedding Guest Outfit

Helloo people! How are you and how was your weekend? I had a wedding to attend with my friends on Saturday but the rain was serious and I almost didn't make it. I got there around 3:30 even though my plan was to get there at 1 but we stayed for some hours and it was a lot of fun.

I got the dress I wore to the wedding from Dami of What Dami Did. She makes really beautiful outfits and I was so excited when I got my dress. 

As for my hair I decided to just go with a puff. I stretched my hair the night before with small braids and my hair was really stretched when I loosened the braids. The rainy season had other plans though so it shrunk a lot. I didn't mind though because it felt soft so thanks humidity ;) 












Dress: Dami. You can contact her on 08178905927
Shoes - Asos
Earrings - New Look

What did you get up to last weekend?

Oyime :)

13 comments:

  1. You look great. Nice dress
    leeznijis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pretty! I like the hand of the dress - like the design and stuff.
    As for what I got up to last weekend, I have a full post with the lowdown. :D

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll check that out now :)

      Delete
  3. That's such a pretty dress, and the hair and everything go well together. That rain though!!!

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Berry! :) Yeah I'm sure the rain ruined a lot of people's plans that day

      Delete
  4. You look sooo pretty. The simplicity of the outfit with the hair is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking gorgeous in the outfit. I am thankful that you shared it here. I am also looking for some good options for best wedding venues Los Angeles for my cousin’s wedding and after that will start my hunt for a dress.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...