Tuesday 14 July 2015

Flat Twists on Blow Dried Hair

Hey hey! How are you guys doing? Hope your week is going well. I know it's just Tuesday but really I'm looking forward to the public holiday on Friday. 

After the trim I got last week, I wasn't sure of what style to do to my hair. I had just taken out my mini twists and I didn't want to do the same style again. The stylist suggested flat twists and I thought why not since I've never tried flat twists before. 

This style has always looked hard to do so I never attempted it *covers face*. I've been trying to do new styles though and I'm sure this counts even though I didn't do it myself. I'll try doing it myself one day but I think it will be easier to do on blow dried hair. 







I really reallyy loved it and I couldn't stop looking at it in the mirror lol. I like how different it looks and I planned on having it for a week. My scalp was getting dry though so after 3 days I had to loosen it even though it still looked really neat :(

I think I had my hair out for about a month and I was in the mood for a protective style. I decided to take advantage of the fact that my hair was blow dried so I got braids done on Sunday. 

Have a lovely week!! 

Oyime :) 

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute, looks good on you :)
    My two left hands are still trying to learn to flat twist so, hopefully before the year of our Lord 2015, I should figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ekene!! :D
      Lool I hope I can figure it out too

      Delete
  2. I know how to flat twist :P
    This style is too cute!
    Nigerian and Natural

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...