Wednesday 23 November 2016

Event: Eat Drink Festival 2


Hey guys! How has your week been so far? I think it's going a bit fast because it's already Wednesday but I'm definitely not complaining :) 

The next Eat Drink Festival organised by Eat Drink Lagos is on December 27th so I decided to do a post on the last one which was in July. You can read my post on the first festival here. 

My cousin, What Dami Did was a vendor and she sold Jell-O shots and mojitos.  


What Dami Did
We got there early to set up and I was able to take a few pictures before a lot of people got there. 

The Festival was at Fantasyland, Ikoyi and the set up was really good. All the vendors has canopies this time which I'm sure they were really happy about. 

There were 31 food & drinks vendors so we there were a lot of options. 





This Mac n' cheese from Smokey Bones was amazing, plus I was really hungry so I'm sure that made it taste even better. The chicken was really good too. 

I also had small chops from Cocktailville & Chops just like the last time and it tasted just as good. 


At a point, it got really hard to move around because there was such a large crowd (yay EDL!). I didn't even bother trying to get pictures at that point so I was happy I had already taken a few pictures. 







The next festival will be at Eko Atlantic City and I'm definitely looking forward to it. 

Have a great week guys!

Oyime :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...