Friday 18 November 2016

Makeup Post: My First Attempt At A Cut Crease



Hey guys! How has your week been?? It's Friday! :D. Do you have any plans for the weekend? I don't have any plans yet apart from resting and catching up on series.

A few weeks ago, my cousin asked me to do her makeup for a photoshoot. She sent me a picture of what she wanted and the look was a subtle cut crease eyeshadow look. I had never attempted a cut crease before because I didn't really like it so when she told me that was what she wanted, I told her she would be the first person I tried it on.

She didn't mind though so, I watched a YouTube video on a nude cut crease before I started so I could see exactly how it was done.

These are some of the pictures I took when I was done.







We both loved the look and I was happy she insisted I try it even though we didn't have a lot of time.

I'm definitely going to improve on my cut crease game because seeing the pictures made me like the look even more.

These are a few pictures of her slaying at her photoshoot :D




FACE

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder (Dark)
Elf Blush (Dark)

EYES

Rimmel Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)
House of Tara Eye Primer
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette
Hegai & Esther Gel Eyeliner

LIPS

MAC Chestnut Lip Liner
MAC Hug Me
NYX Butter Gloss (Tiramisu) 

Have a lovely weekend people!

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...