Friday 9 August 2019

How To Apply Eyeshadow Pigments


Hey hey! Today, we're talking about eyeshadow pigments! 

An eyeshadow pigment is a loose shimmery powder that can be applied onto eyeshadow to give it more shimmer/vibrance. Eyeshadow pigment is more subtle than glitter, but it can still transform an eye look. 

It's much easier to apply than glitter as a lot of pigments don't require glitter glue/ primer to apply them. 

For this eye look, I used Inglot Body Sparkles in No 47. It has a pink undertone and I love using it on champagne or pink eye looks.


Before applying the eyeshadow pigment, I apply my eyeshadow because the pigment is meant to be used after applying your eyeshadow.


I use a pea sized amount of NYX glitter primer by rubbing it in-between my fingers and then dabbing it onto my eyelid.


After dabbing the glitter primer onto my eyelid, I immediately use a fluffy brush to dab a little of the pigment onto my eyelid. 


Left - Without pigment | Right - With Pigment 


Aand that's how to apply eyeshadow pigments :) 

Have a lovely weekend!

Oyime 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...