Monday 24 August 2015

Weekend Recap: Fun At The Beach



Hey guys! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty awesome... at least on Friday and Saturday.

On Friday, I went for Afropolitan vibes but I didn't stay long. I tried taking pictures but my camera was doing this annoying Panorama thing and I couldn't figure out how to put it back on the normal setting. I should have taken pictures with my phone now that I think about it. It was really cool and I'd definitely go for the next one. After that, I went for 2 birthday get togethers but I only stayed for about 30 minutes each so it was quite a busy Friday.

On Saturday, I went to Ilashe beach resort with my cousin and some friends :D. It had been a while since I had been to the beach so I was pretty excited. 






I wonder what I was laughing about
Walking crabs :D


Someone's bendy rollers lol



On Sunday, I went to my Nysc local government for the head count/census :|. I heard about it on Saturday but when people kept talking about it and I found out they were also doing it on Sunday, I knew it had to be quite important. It only took about 5 minutes so at least I didn't spend my whole day there. Apparently, in Abuja theirs took hours.

What did you get up to over the weekend? 

Have a beautiful week!!

Oyime :)

2 comments:

  1. I spent my weekend at home scattering and arranging my wardrobe.

    Epiphany29.com
    My Polyvore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol at least you did something productive :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...