Thursday 20 August 2015

Make up Post: House of Tara Margaret Ekpo Eye Shadow




Hey guys! How's it going? 

I got this House of Tara Margaret Ekpo Eye Shadow Palette about 2 weeks ago and I had been looking forward to trying it out. The colours are so bright and looking at them just makes me smile. 

On Sunday, I decided to do a make up look for a night out or a dinner.












FACE 

Mary Kay Primer
Brown Brow Pencil
L.A. Girl Cosmetics concealer in Toffee
L.A. Girl Cosmetics concealer in Dark Cocoa
Black Up Foundation
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Elf Blush

EYES 

Nyx Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
Tara Margaret Ekpo Eye Shadow Palette
Sleek Bad Girl Eye Shadow Pallette
Hegai & Esther Gel Eyeliner
Ardell Lashes

LIPS

NYX lip liner (Dark Cocoa)
House of Tara Lip stain (Nana)

5 comments:

  1. Your make up game is pretty impressive though. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute! Not much of an eye shadows person but this post be making me wanna buy one like now! You look lovely dear.

    ReplyDelete



  3. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information.

    makeup eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...