Tuesday 30 June 2015

Lazy Hair Week: How I Styled My Hair Last Week

Hey hey! How you doin'? We're actually halfway through the year can you believe it? This year is going by pretty fast. 

I had a really lazy hair week the whole of last week. After I washed my hair with the Suave Naturals Conditioner, I decided to do Goddess Braids for the week because I didn't really feel like styling my hair everyday during the week and I also didn't want a long term protective style.

I've been doing Goddess braids a lot though, so I decided to do it with a middle part instead of a side part for the first time in a really long time. I've always felt like a middle part wouldn't fit me but I wanted to give it a try anyway. I actually liked how it came out and I had the style for the whole week. 

The day after I loosened my goddess braids, I was trying to style my hair for court. I didn't want to go with just a puff so after I put my hair in a puff, I twisted the ends of the hair that was left out and used a bobby pin to pin it at the back. This was my first attempt at a bun and I really liked it. It also took just about 10 minutes so I'm happy to have found another style I can try out with my hair that doesn't take too much time. 

I'll keep practising it so I can put a pictorial of how I did it when I'm really good at it. 

My first attempt at a bun





Goddess Braids




If your hair isn't in a long term protective style, how have you styled it lately? 

Have a wonderful week!!

Oyime :) 

12 comments:

  1. That bun is really neat for a first try.
    - Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only ever do twist outs or braid outs cause my hair is still a really twa. I still like tour blog gor ideas of what to do with my hair whan it gets that long.:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Olamide! I actually prefer how my twist outs looked when I had a twa. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Your hair I'd growing oh. Plus, you look like a child with the goddess braids, so cute.😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the goddess braids! You have such a natural beauty as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    Your goddess braids look really nice
    I was wondering if you used hair extensions as in 'expression' to bulk them up

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you :D.. No I didn't use hair extensions

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...