Monday 27 November 2017

I'm Back!! Again!!!



Hey guys!! How have you been?? This year is really almost over and I'd like to say it went by really fast, but the first half of the year was quite slow for me.

I was working somewhere I really hated and I just felt stuck. Blogging makes me happy but it was the last thing on my mind. I moved somewhere better 4 months ago and things are better now but I just didn't know how to get back into it. I mean, I haven't blogged in 6 months and even before my last posts, I hadn't blogged in a while.

Anyway, I'm back again! For the like 100th time. Thanks to those of you who still visit my blog and my friends who ask about my blog. You guys are awesome :*

A few months ago, I decided to get back into makeup. I stopped when I started working last year but I'm back on it now :D.

For this look, I just wanted to try out the new lashes I got from Sisi Lade lashes. They're not what I'm used to because they're quite long and full but I wanted to give it a try.




I liked how they turned out and they were quite easy to apply. I say this because, I'm really not the best at applying lashes and some lashes are harder to use than others but this was pretty easy.

I'll do another post on the products I used for this look soon.

Thanks for reading and have a beautiful week guys!

Oyime :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world Oyime! Glad that you're in a much better place. Those lashes look lovely on you, I like how wispy they are. xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...