Monday 4 December 2017

Makeup Post: Pink Cut Crease


Hey people!! It's a new month and it's the last month of the year. How did you do with your resolutions for 2017? Even without checking my list I know I didn't do too great. Maybe next year I'll get an app for that lool :(.

How was your long weekend? Mine was pretty good. I didn't do anything extraordinary but I was really happy to have the extra day off. My week was quite stressful so it was really needed. 

On Friday, I decided to try out a makeup look that's a bit different from what I'm used to. I recently learnt how to do a cut crease even though I still have a lot of practise to do. I'm actually a bit late to the cut crease party because it became popular a few years ago. I didn't really like it before, but suddenly I've become obsessed.

For this look, I wasn't sure what I was going for but I knew I wanted a little blue in it. I also wanted to try out my Morphe 35B palette which I got about a month ago. 

After throwing a few colours together this was how it came out. 





I really love how bright it came out. I'm not sure I would wear it out on a normal day though. 

FACE

Smashbox Primer
LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn) 
Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder 
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark)
NYX Matte finish Setting Spray  

EYES

MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
MAC Paint Pot (Soft Ochre)
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe 35B Eyeshadow Palette 
Sleek Bad Girl Palette
Inglot Gel Eyeliner

LIPS

Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette
NYX Butter Gloss (Angel Foodcake)

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week guys! Also please follow my makeup page on Instagram @makeupbyoyime :D 

See you on my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...