Monday 15 May 2017

Event: GT Food & Drink Fair


Hey guys!! How have you been and how was your weekend? Mine was awesome. My cousin's wedding was on Saturday so it was great but it was also tiring at the same time. I rested today though but now I'm just sad today is Monday again lol :(

2 weeks ago, GT Bank organised the GT Bank Food & Drink Fair. They had one last year but I didn't go for that because I was being a bit anti social and I just wasn't interested. This year though, I decided to check it out and I was quite excited about going for it. 

It was a 2-day event and it was on a Sunday and Monday (Worker's day). I went on Monday because Sunday was my cousin's introduction. I was happy I didn't go on the first day because I heard the event was really packed on the first day. There were also a lot of people on the 2nd day but apparently it wasn't as bad as the first day.







This picture was taken when I first got there and hadn't started walking through crowds of people. I really wonder what I was trying to say.



I was happy Hans & Rene was there. Look at that cute cone wall they made. It took a while before I could get my gelato because of the huge crowd in front of their stand butI eventually got it :D








I actually only ended up eating one thing. You would think that with the wide variety of food there, I would have been able to eat to my heart's content but there were just too many queues and I got tired. After walking around I eventually got wings and fries from the Urban Fusion truck. The wings and fries were reallyy yummy.


I didn't go for any of the masterclasses because I was just there to eat. Once I walked around a few times and finally got food, I went home.


Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!

Oyime :)

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...