Thursday 27 April 2017

Throwback Post: Bridal Shower


Hey guys! How have you been? I hope your week has been awesome so far.

This post is about the last bridal shower I went for. It was such a pretty bridal shower so I was happy I took my camera with me.

The event planner of the shower was "Showersbyjustweddingsng". 


I liked the table setting but I especially loved the flowers and the colours.





The cocktails were really lovely. I think I had like 3.





  
The beautiful bride 
Candy floss :D

Ekene and I made this toilet paper dress for the Toilet paper wedding dress game. I think we did really well considering we had like 15 minutes.


 
Ekene :D


This was just the 2nd bridal shower I had been to but I thought it was really pretty and well planned. 

I hope this post gives you a few ideas if you're planning a bridal shower anytime soon. 

Thanks for reading and have a lovely week! 

Oyime :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...