Tuesday 23 May 2017

Wedding Guest Makeup: Simple Smokey Eye



Hey people!! How have you been? Today is somehow still Tuesday. I really can't wait for Friday lol.

On Saturday, I did my friends makeup for a wedding. She wanted a simple smokey eye with no false lashes. It's been a while since I did someone's makeup  because I've been quite lazy about it this year. I've really missed it though and I had so much fun doing this look.




She loved the look and so did I :D

FACE

Smashbox Primer
Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn) 
MAC Studio Fix NW45 
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark) 

EYES

Davis Brow Pencil
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
House of Tara Eye Primer
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette 
Hegai & Esther Gel Eyeliner

LIPS

MAC Rebel


Thanks for reading and have a great week!

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...