Saturday 10 January 2015

House of Tara Lip Stain Review

Hey guys!

I got these House of Tara lip stains a few weeks ago. I didn't actually plan on buying them because I don't really like lip gloss but when I saw them I really liked the colours and I couldn't resist.


Makeda

I have to confess when I first used this I wasn't too happy because of how glossy it is. I expected it to be a bit matte but it felt too glossy for my liking so I decided I'll just use it with one of my really matte lipsticks. I decided to try it out again and I think I actually like it..I just won't use too much of it.

It's very easy to apply and you only need to use very little of it.















Nana


I loovee this colour. Anytime I don't feel like bright lipstick I use this. It's highly pigmented and is actually very matte when it dries which surprised me a bit.. I like that about it though and if you want something nude and matte I recommend this. 

It also stays on for a long time and is easy to apply.












I got them from Casabella for N1,600. 

Oyime :) 


2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...