Monday 13 February 2017

Restaurant Review: The Foundry


Hey people! How have you been and how was your weekend? 

My weekend was quite good. On Saturday, I washed and deep conditioned my hair and on Sunday, I went for my friend's birthday lunch at Casper & Gambini's. You can read my review from the first time I went there here.

Last week, my friend and I wanted to go for lunch and I asked my cousin What Dami Did for ideas on where we could go for lunch. She recommended The Foundry in VI.

It's on Ajose Adeogun beside Skye bank and in the same compound as 'Fuud' and Garment Care. It has both indoor and outdoor seating and a pool.


I like that the menu was different and looked like a newspaper.



The ambience is really nice and cosy and it would be good for a date or a small birthday dinner or lunch.




One of my friends got calamari as a starter and it was pretty good. 


She also got the jerk chicken but she said it tasted really nasty and she couldn't eat it. 


I got the "Surf n' Turf" and it was soo good. It usually comes with pomodoro sauce but I was able to get it with cream sauce. It wasn't too creamy so I didn't get tired of it fast like I would have with pasta that's too cream. 


Another one of my friends got the "Foundry Special" which came with a half chicken, potatoes and this really lovely sauce. The chicken was actually a half chicken like the menu said which is unlike many restaurants that say you're getting a half chicken and you just get a quarter. I'm going to have this the next time I go. 


I got the Foundry Special Mojito and it was just as awesome as the food. My friend liked her Virgin Strawberry Daquiri too.


My food was about N5,000 and my mojito was about N2,000.

I really liked my lunch and I'm definitely going to go back to The Foundry again. 

Have a lovely week guys!! 

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...