Monday 7 December 2015

Weekend Update: Birthday Brunch & Makeovers



Helloo Helloo! How are you this hot Monday afternoon? 

My weekend was pretty busy and I must say I quite enjoyed it. It was my friend Didi's birthday on Friday and so on Saturday, she had a birthday brunch at Twenty-5 Bar & Grille. 

It was an outdoor setting and it was really bright and green and looked so pretty. My cousin got there early to do the flower arrangements and the decor. She's really good at it she really did a lovely job.




Didi asked me to do her makeup for the event and I was happy to. She really loved her makeup and she looked so beautiful, I kept taking pictures of her.





The dress code for the brunch was Pastel so I think I tried :D. What do you think?








On Sunday, I had another makeup job for an event. My client, who I've also known since secondary school was MCing for the DoItAfraid Conference and she wanted simple makeup that would last all day. She loved her makeup and I thought she looked really pretty :) 



After doing her makeup, I had dinner with my family at Izanagi which is a Japanese Restaurant in VI. 





Apparently, this is fried ice cream. Unfortunately, I can't tell you how it tasted because, lactose intolerance. I was just looking at everyone with envy as they dug in. Even looking at this picture now hurts :(



What did you get up to last weekend?

p.s: If you need to get your makeup done for an event or photoshoot, email me at oyimej@gmail.com ;)

Oyime :)

8 comments:

  1. The Deco is beautiful.. live your outfits. See fooooood...


    Epiphany29.com
    Harmattan Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! ^__^
    Everything and everyone look so lovely!
    Nice work, Oyime J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit <3 <3
    The decor is lovely, the makeup look you did is so pretty. The food- don't get me started. Fried ice cream has been on my wishlist since childhood and I forgot all about it. I'll note down Izanagi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra! I appreciate it :D
      Lool I didn't even know about fried ice cream till Sunday. You should, it's really nice :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...