Saturday 12 November 2016

I'm Back!



Hey guys! It's been a while. I can't believe it's been 4 months since I've blogged. I decided to take a little break while I was in training school but that little break turned into 4 months. 

The more time passed, the harder it became to get back into it. I kept giving myself excuses like, I need to change my blog layout first & I need to get a logo, but I decided to just stop making excuses and start posting again. I'm still going to do those things but I can't wait till I finally do them before I start blogging again. 

Anyway, I really missed blogging and I'm back. I'm going to stop making promises about being consistent and just do it instead.

I started work on Monday and so far it's been okay. I've been quite optimistic even though I'm not doing exactly what I planned. I'm looking on the bright side though and hoping for the best. 

Meanwhile, hair-wise I feel like I have't retained much length over the past few months :(. I'm not even sure exactly why, but I definitely need to change my regimen because it's clearly not really working anymore. 

I hope you guys have had an awesome year so far! Have a lovely weekend! 

Oyime :) 

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...