Thursday 19 May 2016

MAC Pink Plaid Lipstick Review


Hey guys! How's your week been? I got another nude lipstick recently and this time it was MAC Pink Plaid. I liked how it looked on my cousin and I loved it when I tried it so I got it a few weeks ago.

This lipstick is a neutral pink lipstick with a matte finish. It's not too pale or bright and it's not drying at all, just don't forget to use a little lip balm before applying it. It also has a really nice texture and is easy to apply. The texture is a lot like MAC Honeylove which I reviewed here. Just like Honeylove, you have to be careful not to apply too much at once.

Like most MAC lipsticks, it has good staying power so it stays on for hours.




I used my NYX lip pencil in hot cocoa to line my lips.

I love this lipstick and it goes really well with other lipsticks. I mixed it with MAC Sin lipstick here and here.

What do you think of this lipstick? 

Oyime :)

7 comments:

  1. Pretty as always and the lipstick shade suits your skin tone. Very subtle yet nice.

    Epiphany29.com
    Welcome to Rejection Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink plaid too. That and velvet teddy are my current fave nudes from mac.
    It's so good on you, the entire look in fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Velvet teddy is one of my faves too! Thank you Sandra :D

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    Do you know where i can get some of these products at affordable prices?
    Can't find it on your blog.
    Please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello. You can get the lipstick at the MAC store in Palms or Ikeja City Mall. You can also get products online in places like Beauty kink & Beauty Rev NG :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...