Thursday 24 December 2015

Event: Eat Drink Festival


Hey guys! The first Eat Drink Festival organised by Eat Drink Lagos was on Sunday and it was awesome!

I had been looking forward to it since they announced it on twitter because, who doesn't like a meet up centred around food and drinks??

My cousin, What Dami Did was one of the vendors and she sold cookie bars, Jell-O shots and mojitos. The mojitos and Jello-O shots were bestsellers and a lot of people loved them!

I was able to get a few pictures at the festival before it got absolutely packed.



Dami 
My cousin Beeba of Beeba's Wardrobe










Small chops from Cocktailville and Chops




The turnout at the festival was great and it was nice seeing so many people I knew. I had an awesome time and I'm looking forward to the next one :D

Oyime :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice pics, Oyime. I got there when it was packed and they were running out of food. I couldn't even make it to Dami's stand. *sad times* It was a great turn out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like soooo much fun.
    I really wanted to go, but I had somewhere important to be at a different end of town.
    Next year though (or whenever the next one is), I'll be ready. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. Hopefully you can make it for the next one. Definitely looking forward to it :D

      Delete
  3. I couldn't expect such huge crowd. Its was a good turn up.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...