Friday 12 June 2015

What I Did Last Weekend: 2015 Salon Day Out

Hello helloo! It's Friday woohoo! Is it just me or is this month going by pretty fast?

I went for The Salon Day Out organised by Dabs of Naija Hair Can Grow last weekend. I wasn't sure I was going to go but as the day got closer I started considering going mostly because I wanted to buy a few new products. My cousin also wanted to go so I was happy I would have someone there with me. 



When I got there, the show had already started. There were so many vendors and I was able to get the things I set out to buy and even more which i'm really happy about.


The Savvy & Chic Beauty Hub Stand, Beauty Boon & The Handmade Soap Boutique

The tickets for the show cost 500 Naira and the ticket doubled as a voucher for the products from the Savvy & Chic Beauty Hub. I got a Strawberry Shea Butter Cup from the stand and it smells really good. 

I also got Rhassoul Clay and Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave In Conditioner from the Sizzelle stand which I'm still really excited about. These were the 2 things I actually planned on buying. I'll let you guys know how it goes when I try them out. I also got face sponges for exfoliating from The Handmade Soap Boutique and it came with 6 little face sponges. 

My Goody Bag & The Shea Butter Cup 
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay to watch the Hairlista's competition or take a lot of pictures so after doing some shopping I had to leave.

From what I saw, the show looked really good and a lot of effort was put into it. I would definitely go for the next one. 

You can read recaps of the show on: Berry Dakara's Blog & Stella's Addiction

Have an awesome weekend!

Oyime :) 

4 comments:

  1. Great experience I Will say..

    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kinky curly knot leave in conditioner or should I say my hair does☺

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...