Thursday 11 June 2015

4 Hairstyles To Try Out This Year

Hey guys!! How has your week been so far? 

You know how I said I want to try new styles this year.. well I've been thinking of what my next style should be. There are a lot of styles we can do and life is too short to keep doing the same styles over and over again. It's good to experiment once in a while and yes, I'm also giving this advice to myself. If you are thinking of new styles to try, here are a few that you might like:

1. FAUX LOCS 

I've been seeing a lot of people doing faux locs since last year and I think they're really cute. This style is definitely on my to-do list especially since I'm a braids lover.  








2. BOB BOX BRAIDS 

I have bob box braids currently which you can check out here, so this is for anyone thinking of trying it out. It looks really different and I think it fits everyone. If you're tired of long braids you should definitely try this out.





3. TAPERED CUT

I've always liked the look of a tapered cut but I haven't considered actually doing it. Maybe if I ever think of cutting my hair again I'll do a tapered cut for a while first.









4. COLOURED HAIR

I have always wanted to colour my hair. My plan 3 years ago was big chop and then dye my hair burgundy but I chickened out. Now, I keep giving excuses but maybe one day I'll finally do it.







Have you guys tried any of these styles? If you haven't which styles are you willing to try out?

Oyime :)




Photo Credit: Pinterest, Black Girl Long Hair and Klassy Kinks




4 comments:

  1. Really want to try out box braids and faux locs but coloured hair and the tapered cut..probably not for me because I'm still trying to figure out my hair, too early to take such risks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried Faux locs, next would be Bob braids and maybe I'd colour my hair sometime in future but for the tapered look- No way
    leeznijis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure the Bob braids will look good on you. Haha why is no one willing to try out a tapered cut

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...