Tuesday 12 May 2015

Restaurant Review - Yellow Chilli

Hey guys!!! It’s been a while since I did a restaurant review so I’m coming at you today with a review of Yellow Chilli in GRA.

I went there on Saturday for my friend’s surprise birthday lunch... hey Onyi! ;). Unfortunately, I forgot to take a lot of pictures of the restaurant itself, maybe the hunger was really affecting me. I was able to take a lot of pictures of the food though which I think is what’s important.





I ordered the Jollof Rice Fiesta which came with shredded chicken and prawns. *sigh* how do I describe the beauty that was this J rice. It had a unique taste because of the shrimps, and the serving size was a lot which I appreciated. It’s actually a lot more than it looks in the picture. The next time I go to Yellow Chilli, this is probably what I’ll have again.




This is the Mushroom chicken with savoury rice. My friend said it was actually good but if you want something with more flavour, you shouldn't go for it.





Mushroom Chicken with chips

The birthday girl said it was okay but slightly bland.






As you can probably tell, I really enjoyed myself at Yellow Chilli and I’m now wondering why this was my first time of going. The food was good, the service was great and it wasn’t too expensive. My meal and Chapman cost ₦3,700.

Oyime :) 

4 comments:

  1. The food looks so good. I cant wait to try it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted awesome! Hope you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  2. The Interior!!!!!!!!! WOOOW

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...