Thursday 24 January 2019

Makeup Post - Orange Is The New Black


Hey guys!! How have you been and how is your year going so far? I'm already a bit behind on my January goals but I'm trying not to be such a procrastinator this year.

A few people have noticed that I love doing makeup for photoshoots and editorials and I really do because it brings out my creativity and I'm able to learn something new each time.

For this shoot, when the photographer suggested the look to me, it was something I hadn't done before but I was excited to see how it would turn out.

For the eyes, I used NYX Jumbo pencil in 'milk' for her waterline and bottom lashes, and for the top liner, I used my Juvia's place Zulu palette mixed with Inglot duraline (because I didn't have orange liner). This is what I mean when I say shoots help me to be more creative because when you don't have what you need, you have to improvise.




PRODUCTS USED 

FACE

Kiko Milano Face Base 
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Beautiful Bronze) 
Ben Nye Setting Powder (Topaz) 
Milani Powder (Deep) 

EYES

Mabrook Brow Pencil
Yanga Beauty Browlution Pencil
Juvia's Place Zulu Palette 
NYX Jumbo Pencil 
Sisi Lade Lashes 

LIPS

MAC 'So Chaud'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...