Thursday 4 February 2016

Makeup Post ft Sleek Oh So Special


Hey hey! How has your week been? I love Thursdays! It's one of my favourite days of the week. I think it has something to do with the fact that it means the weekend is almost here :D.

Last week, I did the beautiful Ibiyemi (Kadijah Zala)'s makeup. I had been looking forward to it because I love working on her face. She has lovely features and beautiful skin and I knew I was going to love the look even before we started. 

Like most of my clients, she wanted simple makeup lol. By simple makeup though, she meant simple eyeshadow and nude lipstick. We still used lashes and I did some highlighting and contouring. The lashes I used were "Natural Luxury Feather & Fur Lashes" from a lash company called Feathers & Furs. I got them when I attended the Beauty Africa Exhibition last November. 





FACE

No 7 Beautifully Matte Make up Base
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn) 
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder (Dark) 
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark) 

EYES

MAC Spiked Brow Pencil
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
House of Tara Eye Primer
Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette 
Loreal Super Liner (Perfect Slim)
Natural Luxury Feather & Fur Eyelashes

LIPS

MAC lip liner (Chestnut)
MAC Pink Plaid 

What do you think of this look? 

Have a lovely weekend!! (I know it's not Friday yet)

Oyime :) 

6 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...