Monday 22 February 2016

Sleek Force of Nature 1st Impression



Hey hey! How was your weekend? I spent most of mine hanging out with my my cousin :D

I got this Sleek Force of Nature palette a few months ago along with a few other palettes but I hadn't really used it. I got it because of how bright the colours are and I liked the different shades of purple.





I wanted to do a really bright colour of eyeshadow and I was curious about how the blueish green eyeshadow 'Borealis' would look.





Most sleek eyeshadows are really pigmented and that's why I like them so much but I was really impressed with the colour payoff when I applied this colour. I didn't have to apply it multiple times and I'm looking forward to trying out the other colours from this palette.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!

What do you think of this look? 

Oyime :)

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, I really love Sleek eye shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flawless finishing. Me likey. You've got beautiful skin.

    Epiphany29.com
    Kimono Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like!

    Stopped using eyeshadow because I feel (for some strange reason) that it accentuates my pimples but I'm definitely loving this.

    Beautiful look.


    www.miralabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.
    i just follow your blog.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...