Tuesday 29 January 2019

Orange Butterfly Makeup Look


Hey hey! How's your week going so far? 

I've always really liked creative makeup looks but for some reason, I never tried a really creative  because I wasn't sure I would be good at it. 

This look really wasn't as easy as it looked and it took a while but when I was done, I absolutely loved it. Then, I felt silly for not trying creative looks all this while just because I wasn't sure I'd be good at it. Now that I think of it, if I didn't like how it turned out all I'd need to do is keep practising (which is what I'm doing).

The picture I saw on Instagram was done with lime green eyeshadow but I don't like how that colour looks on me so I went with yellow and orange.

I used Juvia's place 'Zulu palette' because I wanted the eyeshadow to really 'pop' and it didn't disappoint.






What do you think of this look? 

Have a beautiful week!

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...