Monday 5 February 2018

Restaurant Review - Food Shack



Hey guys!! Happy New Year! I know it's February but this is my first post of the year.

I hope your year has been off to a great start! January was a bit weird for me and really long, so I couldn't wait for it to be over. I'm very hopeful that the rest of the year will be much better than  January.

Last weekend, my friend was having a photoshoot for the first collection from her fashion line and she asked me to model. I've liked modelling the few times I've done it so I was pretty excited. 


The photoshoot was at Food Shack in Victoria Island and after the shoot, we decided to order something to eat.

The first time I went to Food Shack, it was late and dark and I didn't bother taking any pictures. This time though, it was during the day and I had my camera with me so I took a few pictures for a review.

The restaurant has a glass exterior and I really like it because the lighting in the restaurant is good for pictures.



Another thing I like about the restaurant is the wooden furniture.





I got the spicy chicken and a side of french fries and I was quite surprised and pleased with the portion size for the chicken since I hadn't eaten all day.


The chicken was actually really spicy but I liked it. My fries were good too but the chicken was lovely.

My friend ordered the 'Zaddy Burger' which was what I had the first time I went there. When I had mine, it was quite filling but I also had mine with wings and fries.


2 of my friends ordered the beef shawarma which took the longest time to get ready for some reason.


The service was good and the food was even better so I'll definitely go back again.

Food Shack is at 32 Ologun Agbeje Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Thanks for reading and have a beautiful week!

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...