Monday 11 December 2017

Christmas Inspired Makeup Look



Hey guys!! How was your weekend?? Mine was pretty cool. On Saturday, I went for a birthday dinner and on Sunday I just rested. I was really exhausted throughout last week so I was really looking forward to the weekend. As I'm typing this though, it's Sunday night and I'm already looking forward to next weekend :'(. 

I decided to do a Christmas inspired makeup look because, even though no one is really acting like it, Christmas Day is just 2 weeks away. I've always loved Christmas especially when I was much younger because everyone just seemed so happy and relaxed around that time. I also loved putting up the Christmas tree and getting Christmas presents every year. I still do ;).

For this look, it had to be green and red to go with the Christmas theme I was going for. I have this NYX glitter that I got last month and I was really excited to try it out. 

I also wanted to use my Sisi Lade lashes because I wanted to look more "doll like" than natural for this look. I love this glitter and I think I've definitely been leaning more towards bright, sparkly eye looks lately. I have some other glitters from NYX that I'm going to try out in the coming weeks and I'll definitely put up posts of all of them :).




FACE

Smashbox Primer
LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra
NYX Conceal Contour Correct Palette 03 Deep
Maybelline Clear Smooth Powder 
Elf Blush palette 

EYES

BMPro Brow Pencil
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette
Juvias Place Nubian II Palette
NYX Face & Body Glitter (Teal)
Inglot Gel Eyeliner

LIPS

NYX Lip Liner (Currant)
MAC Russian Red

Have a lovely week guys!! 

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...