Monday 10 August 2015

Hans And René



Hey people! I finally went to Hans & René!! I had heard about it but I wasn't interested till I found out they had dairy free ice cream. I went with my cousin on Thursday and I was so excited because I haven't had ice cream in about a year which has been really hard by the way.

I loved the ceiling and I just had to get a picture of it.. too cute!










My cousin and I were given a little tour of the place lol. Look how cool the wallpaper in the bathroom is!


Posing on a wallpaper chair is actually much harder than it looks but it looks awesome right?





Sorbets
I tasted the Zobo sorbet and it tasted really good. I might have that the next time I go there.



I had the Rice milk vanilla & chocolate gelato with the red velvet cone. I really liked the vanilla and the red velvet cone. The chocolate was okay but I wouldn't get it again.


My cousin had the regular vanilla and nutella gelato. She also had a mocha which she really loved.





Hans & René is at Radisson Blue Hotel in Victoria Island. 

If you know any other places that have dairy free ice cream please let me know in the comments. Also, don't forget to subscribe by e-mail and share this post if you liked it! 

Have a lovely week!

Oyime :) 

8 comments:

  1. The place is really beautiful . The ice cream got me salivating..
    First time on your blog and am in love already..

    GABBY SPEAKS BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is quite beautiful. Thank you! :D

      Delete
  2. Ice cream is just part of the reason as to why I currently am a part time vegan. It looks yummy!

    http://raetalkss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you say free ice cream?!! Grabs shoes hehehe.

    Epiphany29.com
    The Lady N The Hat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard a lot of good stuff about the place.
    Just a tad bothered about the price though, scared that it might be expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's actually a bit expensive but the ice cream is really good. You can try it once and see if it's worth it :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...