Thursday 1 October 2015

Hey October! :D

Hey guys! First of all, Happy Independence day to all Nigerians. 

We're finally in my birth month!! The 1 year anniversary of my blog is also on my birthday how exciting :D. I'll have to do a Birthday Wishlist sometime this week so anyone that's not sure about what to get me can have an idea of what I want ;). Oh and Nysc passing out is also this month. This month is just special :)

How has your week been so far? This week has been okay. On Monday, I had to go to Nysc camp in Iyana Ipaja for a talk which they said was compulsory. I don't really remember what the talks were about but I know one of the speakers was trying to sell her cookery book.


On Tuesday, I got box braids done. I threaded my hair the night before so it could be a bit stretched. I wanted them to be reallyy big and I'm happy with how it looks. My issue with it is how tight it is. How come it's so hard to find an inexpensive hair stylist in this Lagos whose hand isn't so painful? I tried another hair stylist this time in my bid to find someone else but I guess I'll have to keep looking. If you know anywhere else I can try please let me know in the comments.




On Wednesday, I went for my last General cds for Nysc. Awesome right? Yeah I know :D

I haven't done much today. I watched Basketball Wives LA, and did a simple make up look which I'll do a post on tomorrow. I'm also trying to get the energy to wash my makeup brushes tonight. *sigh.

How has your week been so far? How did you spend the public holiday?

Oyime :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy new month to you. Am super excited for this month as it's also my birth month. Looking forward to more posts by you ;) Blessed be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new month to you. Am super excited for this month as it's also my birth month. Looking forward to more posts by you ;) Blessed be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasss! Also my birth month! Happy birthday when it comes!

    For the braids, maybe a portion of the pain comes from the stylists pulling your hair? After she puts the braids in maybe hold the base/root of the braid while she does it? That could help if you aren't doing it already

    Lehairchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday in advance to you too!
      Yeah it definitely comes from pulling and I had to hold it while she was braiding but it's still too tight :(. Thanks though :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...