Wednesday 30 November 2016

Product Review: Special Me Organics Mint Burst


Hey guys! How has your week been so far? It's Wednesday which means Friday is just around the corner :'). 

I got this Special Me Organics Mint Burst Hair & Body Souffle Butter when I was at NITC 15. The lovely CEO Mobola gave me the last sample she had and I was quite excited to try it out. 

INGREDIENTS 

Shea butter, peppermint oil, aloe vera juice, chamomile extract, coconut Oil, lavender Oil, vitamin E.

I like that it has all natural ingredients and I was excited to try a product with peppermint & lavender oil. I usually don't use products with coconut oil because my hair doesn't like it, but coconut oil wasn't the first ingredient so I wasn't too worried. 

DESCRIPTION

This product has a very light consistency. I was a bit surprised the first time I used it because the first ingredient is shea butter so I expected it to be a bit thick. It felt really soft and it melted very easily which I liked.



HOW I USE IT

I use it to prepoo before I wash my hair. This prevents my scalp & hair from feeling dry after cleansing.

I also use it on my scalp after spritzing with water and glycerine. It makes my scalp feel all tingly and nice when I use it. I also noticed it helped stop my scalp from itching. Because of this, I want to get peppermint oil and start adding it to my spritz. 

The only thing I don't really like about it is, how my hair still smells like peppermint oil after some days especially if I use it when I have braids. I still want to get the peppermint oil though, so I guess I don't mind that much.

I only used it on my scalp and not my actual hair because of the coconut oil, so I can't really say if it would be good for sealing. 

Price: N1,500 for 170g & N2,500 for 270g

To order, you can call: 07014575197 or email: specialmeorganics@gmail.com

Instagram: @specialmeorganics

You can read another review of this product on The Kink and I

Have a lovely day! 

Oyime :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...