Tuesday 6 December 2016

Vane Nail Polish 1st Impressions

Hey guys! How has your week been? This week is seriously dragging along and I really can't wait for Friday.

I got a few things at the GT Fashion weekend a few weeks ago and Vane Polish was one of them. I had heard about it before and seen a few pictures but I never really saw it when I went out.. or maybe I just wasn't on the lookout for it. 

I've been meaning to get nude nail polish for a while so when I saw their stand, I decided to finally get it. They were having a 10% off sale so I bought 2 and I got a 3rd free :D

Coco Loca

I really like this colour. I usually go for nudes with a pink or light brown undertone, but I still love this even with the 'orangey' undertone.


I usually don't like using normal nail polish because of how it starts chipping after like 2 days. The last time I used this nail polish though, it didn't start chipping till after about 5 days which I was really happy about.


This was the other colour I got. I've never really liked colours like this but I decided to try something new and so far, I really like it too.

Pretty Posh


I like the fact that it's a Nigerian brand and the quality is really good. I'm definitely going to try a brighter colour next.

Price: N2,500

Have you used this brand before? What did you think about it?

Have a lovely day!

Oyime :)

4 comments:

  1. Love all these shades! Your nails are beautiful! They are my ideal length and shape too, I can't wait to get back to this loool

    Great review :) xx

    Wunmi | wunms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these neutral shades. 5 days without chipping is impressive for natural nails. I'd love to try this brand.
    And your nails are so nice Oyims! I wish I were allowed to keep mine long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's really impressive. Thanks Sandra :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...