Tuesday 26 May 2015

Lipstick Review: MAC Velvet Teddy




Hey guys!! How have you guys been? This lack of electricity and fuel scarcity is serious. I hope it gets better really soon. 

I've always been a red lipstick or purple lipstick kinda girl but I've wanted nude lipstick for a while now. I have a nude House of Tara lip stain which you can read my review on here but, I've been trying to find the perfect nude lipstick. 

I finally got one 3 weeks ago from MAC called Velvet Teddy and I've been in love with it ever since. 

This lipstick is described as a Deep-tone Beige with a matte finish. Even though it's matte, it's not drying at all and it glides on smoothly. 

I love the texture of the lipstick and it's staying power is also really good because, it stays on even after I've eaten unlike Ruby Woo (that's the test for me).

I used a Brown pencil from House of Tara to line my lips before applying the lipstick on the day I took these pictures.
















Right now, this is my favourite nude lipstick! I love love lovee it!!  :D 

Thanks for reading and good luck with the rest of the week! 

Oyime :) 

1 comment:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    OUTDOOR TOOLS

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...