Monday 9 January 2017

What I Did Last Weekend: A Burlesque Class & A Birthday Party

Hey guys!! How was your weekend and what did you get up to? I'm going to try not to complain about the fact that it's Monday again because that's not a good attitude to have towards the week lol. But how is it always Monday? 

There was a lot of traffic getting home on Friday night and I was tired so I didn't get up to much and I ended up sleeping early. 

On Saturday, for my friend's birthday she booked a burlesque chair dance class with Feso of Red Caramel Dance & Fitness. I've wanted to do this class for a while so I was quite excited about trying it out. 



We first started with warm ups. I knew I was unfit but wow. I was panting at a point.


She showed us parts of the routine little by little and after we practised, those of us that brought our heels changed to heels to do the routine. 



Feso of Red Caramel Dance & Fitness
I had a lot of fun at the class and it was good exercise. It's always nice to try something different and I'll definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to do some exercise while having fun. Feso is a really good teacher and everyone enjoyed the class. You can follow her Instagram page: @redcaramelng.


The classes are every Saturday and you can call her to book a class in advance. 

After the class, I caught up a bit on Walking Dead.

On Sunday, I washed my hair. I shampooed and deep conditioned the parts of my hair I left out for my crochet braids. I had to shampoo because of all the gel I used to keep it flat-ish. I'll put up a post this week about this. 

In the evening, I went for my little cousins birthday. It was also  my cousins mum's birthday a few days before, and another one of my cousin's birthday on Saturday so it was like 3 birthdays in 1. 

What did you get up to last weekend?

Oyime :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...