Wednesday 28 October 2015

Restaurant Review: Red Chinese Restaurant & Lounge



Hey guys! How are you? I have a Restaurant review for you today!

After the Beauty Africa Exhibition, my cousin, her friend and I decided to try out one of the restaurants at Eko Hotel before heading home. We checked EatDrinkLagos for the closest restaurants and we saw that CrossRoads was in Eko Hotel. They were still closed though so we went to Red Chinese instead.

Look how beautiful it is :D





When I saw it, I thought of having my birthday there before I got my surprise lol. I think it would be perfect for a small birthday dinner or just a date.

We got the Red Chinese Seafood Special and the Vermicelli Noodles with beef. They both tasted so good even though I especially loved the Vermicelli Noodles.




The staff was very polite and quite helpful when we were trying to decide what to order. We also didn't have to wait too long for the food which made us really happy because of how hungry we were.

The large Seafood Special and the noodles cost about N3,600 each.

I'd definitely go back there again :)

Red Chinese Restaurant is at Eko Hotels & Suites at 1415 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, VI. It's open Tuesdays-Sundays for lunch from 12pm-6pm and Dinner from 6pm - 10pm.

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...