Friday 9 October 2015

Cafe Neo


Hey guys! How's it going? Looking forward to the weekend?

Last Saturday I met up with my cousin at Cafe Neo. I had heard a lot about it and from the pictures I had seen it looked like a really nice place.



It's a small, cosy space and I like how you can just go there with your laptop and chill and get some work done (like my cousin did).


I had a Ham & Cheese Panini and flavoured tea (Mango & Strawberry) which were both really good.


I would definitely go back again and again and I heard they're opening other branches on the mainland soon.

Cafe Neo is at 16 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos,

Have a beautiful weekend guys!

Oyime :)

2 comments:

  1. This is literally the one place I feel that I NEED to go to, for some reason. Heard good stuff from Eat.Drink.Lagos and Cassie Daves. Hope to try it someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Hope you like it :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...