Monday 5 October 2015

Birthday Wishlist

Hey guys! My birthday is in exactly a week and it has motivated me to write my first Wishlist :). This is a list of some of the things I've wanted for a while:

1. MacBook Air

I've had the same laptop for almost 4 years and it has crashed more times than I can remember. I hope to get a new one soon because I really need it.


2. Canon Camera

I need a camera. I had a small Sony camera that I used to take pictures for my blog but it got stolen. I also hope to get a new camera soon.


3. Perfume

Okay I want Coco Chanel to be precise :). I really love this particular one.


4. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Pallette

Look at those colours. So prettyy! I have my eye (no pun intended) on this eye shadow pallette though it's a bit pricy.


5. Mac Lipsticks 

You can never have too many Mac lipsticks. I want to get Sin and Pink Plaid.

Mac Pink Plaid

6. Mak Nisy Bag 

7. Spa Treatment at Oriki Group Spa

Oyime :)

4 comments:

  1. If you'll accept an almost bottle of coco channel ill be happy to give you. Hehehe

    Epiphany29.com
    Lippies

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... I've got my eyes on that camera too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...