Sunday 21 December 2014

Tulip Bistro Abuja

Hey guys :)

While I was at Abuja a few weeks ago I wanted to go to a nice place to eat and my friend suggested we go to Tulip Bistro in Wuse II.




I was quite hungry and I wanted something filling so she suggested the Louisiana chicken pasta.


It was beautiful :D and really filling..I could only eat a bit more than half of it and I had the rest to go. It was also not too expensive.

One of my friends had the Andariya baby chicken with oriental rice and it tasted as good as it looked.


The service was good and I went to there again the day before I left Abuja. I had the same thing because I was really hungry and didn't want to experiment.

If you're in Abuja and you haven't already discovered Tulip Bistro I'd suggest giving it a try.

Thanks for reading :)

Oyime


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...