Saturday 3 August 2019

My Favourite Online Makeup Vendors in Nigeria


Things have changed a lot over the years in terms of buying makeup in Nigeria. 

Products that would have been so hard to get can easily be gotten now and delivery is mostly next day and even same day sometimes. 

Here’s a list of the places I’ve bought makeup from on either their website or Instagram: 

1. Fabbie Beauty: I bought my ring light from Fabbie Beauty about a year ago after doing a lot of research on ring lights. I tried looking for reviews online but I couldn't find any I could trust. Ring lights are quite expensive so I was really wary about spending money on a place I wasn’t sure about. I stumbled on Fabbie Beauty's Instagram page and saw a number of reviews so I decided to give them a try. The service was really good and I got my ring light the next day or 2 days after I ordered. I haven’t had any issues with my ring light since I got it, and it’s still in very good condition. 

2. RTM Online Store - RTM is basically Sephora in Nigeria. They have most of the products you would buy in makeup stores outside Nigeria and I was so happy when I discovered them. You can either order from them on their Instagram or walk into their store to shop.

3. Yanga Beauty - Yanga beauty is my current favourite Nigerian brand because they have really amazing products that can compete with some International beauty brands. You can either order through their Instagram, WhatsApp or on their website.

4. MBP Beauty Store: I ordered my makeup chair from MBP Beauty Store through their Instagram a few months ago. Just like with my ring light, I did a lot of research before getting it. I actually had a bad experience with another Instagram vendor when I first tried ordering a chair so I was a bit scared when ordering from them, but the service was good and I haven’t had any issues with my chair so far.

5. Teeka4 Beauty & Makeup Shop: I ordered from Teeka a few months ago when they were having a month long sale on a number of their products. You can order from them on their website as they don’t take orders through Instagram. I got a few sets of lashes from them and the delivery was fast and the lashes were amazing. I also like that they do reviews and tutorials on Instagram featuring the products they sell.

6. Beauty Rev NG: This was one of the first few places that I ordered makeup online from a few years ago. The last time I ordered from them, I got my Juvias place got Masquerade palette.

7. Beauty Kink: This was also one of the first few places I used to order makeup from. I always referred everyone to them because they had a wide variety of products and their service was really good. They have a store in Davida Mall, Lekki so you can walk into the store or you can order from their website.

8. Beautiphic: I don’t order makeup from Beautiphic (formerly Olori.ng) but I order most of my natural hair products from them. They have really good service and one of the fastest deliveries out of all the vendors.

Do you order makeup in Nigeria? Who are your favourite vendors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...