Thursday 14 April 2016

Makeup Post: Beautiful Bronze


Hey guys! How have you been? I hope your week's been great :D 

I did this makeup look on my beautiful friend a few days ago and it turned out even better I expected. The last time I did her makeup she asked me to do something really bright. You can check out the pictures here

This time, she wanted a nude makeup look but she hadn't decided on what to do with the lips. When I was done with her makeup, I decided to go with a lip colour that would brighten up her face.


For her eyes, I used my Morphe 35W palette because it has the best nude colours. I also used it for this look I did a few weeks ago. 




She looked so pretty I couldn't stop taking pictures :D




FACE

No 7 Beautifully Matte Make up Base
Mary Kay Time Wise Matte Wear Liquid Foundation (Bronze 5 & 6)
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Ben Nye Banana Powder
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder (Dark)
Elf Blush (Dark)
Milani Baked Blush (Bellissimo Bronze)

EYES

Rimmel Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)
House of Tara Eye Primer
Morphe 35W Eyeshadow Palette
Hegai & Esther Gel Eyeliner

LIPS

MAC Sin
MAC Pink Plaid
NYX Butter Gloss (Tiramisu) 

To see pictures of other makeup looks I've done, you can follow my Instagram page: @makeupbyoyime

Have a lovely day!

Oyime :)

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...