Monday 6 July 2015

Colour Pop Lippie Stix Review: Grind




Hey guys! How have you been? Remember how I mentioned getting Colour Pop Lippie Stix in my Haul of the Week post? I'm finally doing a review on one of them today. 

Like I said, I had seen this lipstick online a few times but because of how small it looked I didn't consider getting it. 

Grind is described as a vivid-blue violet in a matte finish. It looks a lot like MAC Heroine but it's much brighter. 

It's easy to apply and you don't have to keep reapplying. It also stays on all day. 





This lipstick is also moisturising unlike some matte lipsticks that are so drying to the lips. I love how bright the lipstick is and I especially love how I don't have to keep reapplying it whenever I use it. 

I got it from BeautyRev NG for N2,000. 

Have you tried any of the Colour Pop Lippie Stix? What did you think about them? 

Have a lovely week guys! 

Oyime :) 

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. Well, I don't know whether I'm referring to you or the lippie Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you. Looks like a good dupe for heroine too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...