Thursday 2 April 2015

Throwback Thursday

Hey guys! How has your week been? Easter break is finally upon us lol :D

Since today is Thursday I decided to do a throwback post on my hair.




I constantly had my hair in a twist-out when my hair was short because, I always twisted it before I slept. It was too short to put into cornrows and I'm terrible at cornrows so I just always twisted it. 




I really miss having short hair because I didn't have to think of a style to do to my hair everyday. I could just spritz it, comb it out and leave my room. Maybe I'll cut my hair again soon :D 






Look how tiny my puff was lol. I don't miss having a small puff to be honest.





I like looking at my old hair pictures because, even though my hair isn't where I want it to be yet, the pictures show me how much my hair has grown and how far I've come.

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...