Wednesday 21 January 2015

Crust & Cream

Hi guys! It's Wednesday :D. It's almost Friday and that makes me happy. How has your week been? 

Yesterday during my lunch break at work I went with some friends from work to this place in VI called Crust and Cream. I thought it sounded like just a pastry place but they have pasta and ....





There was a bit of traffic as we had suspected so we placed the order before getting there. Thankfully when we got there our food was almost ready. 





I loved the display and everything looked soo good. But I was there for food not chocolate so I had to resist...
I had a red velvet cupcake though and it was good :D. The cheesecake looked good but that's for another day. 











Because we couldn't stay we had to take our pasta in take away packs so it doesn't look too good. We had the shrimp pasta and the pasta carbonara.. They tasted okay though I would have liked mine a bit spicier and with a little more salt.  The pasta also came with garlic bread which I loove. .

It's a really cute place and I'd like to go there again on a day I can actually stay there for more than 15 minutes. 

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...