Friday 26 December 2014

Hair Post: Merry Christmas!!

I know this is a day late but Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to my blog readers!

A few days before Christmas my hair felt really dry so I decided to revive it so I wouldn't have hard hair on Christmas day lol.

I spritzed my hair with water, glycerine and castor oil first. Then I used my cantu leave in and shea butter mix and put my hair in small braids.









This was my hair when I took out the small braids (which by the way took so long to loosen). I think it will be a while before I do such small braids again. On the bright side my hair felt much better and softer.








Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas again!

Oyime :)

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is getting longer and fuller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...