Thursday 21 April 2016

Product Review: L.A Girl Matte Flat Pigment Gloss (Frisky)


Hey hey! How's your week going? It's been a while since I've done a lipstick or lip stain review so I decided to do a review of this matte lipgloss I got a few weeks ago.

I know I'm a bit late because this L.A. Girl matte lipgloss came out months ago. I wanted to get the red one for a while but I kept postponing it till I was at a makeup store and I saw it. 

There was a darker shade of red but I figured if I wanted it darker I'd just mix it with a colour like purple so I got the lighter shade of red called 'Frisky'.


This shade is quite bright and looking back, I wish I had just gotten the darker one. Maybe I would have preferred it.

One thing I like about it is that it's really easy to apply and it also stays on for a really long time.

Unfortunately for me, I really don't like this shade of red and this lipgloss has even started making me think I don't like how red lipstick looks on me anymore.

Another thing I don't like about it is how dry it makes my lips feel when the lipgloss has dried. It takes a while to dry and when it does, it just makes my lips feel weird and it even looks like the lipgloss is cracking. I exfoliate my lips and I use lip balm before I use it, so I don't think the problem is that my lips are dry.




I think the only way I'll like this lipgloss is if I mix it with darker shades. 

Price: N1,700 

Have you used this lipstain before? What did you think about it? 

Oyime :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...