Friday 11 December 2015

Makeup Post: Simply Glam




Helloo people! It's Friday!! Do you have a lot of plans for the weekend? I have quite a few plans, NITC 13 being one of them. If you're in Lagos, I hope to see you there tomorrow :)

A few weeks ago while I was in England, I did a simple makeup look on my sister's friend, Gloria for an event she was attending. She usually doesn't use a lot of makeup so she wanted a very simple but made up look so, she didn't mind me using a little eyeshadow.

I used my Sleek 'Enchanted Forest' pallete for her eyes and then brightened up the look with MAC Flat Out Fabulous on her lips.





FACE

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
House of Tara Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation 
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder 
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark)
Sleek Blush by 3 Pallette (Sugar)

EYES

NYX Jumbo Pencil (White)
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette (Enchanted Forest)
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner

LIPS

MAC Flat Out Fabulous

Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend!

Oyime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...