Saturday 21 November 2015

Makeup Post ft. Sleek Enchanted Forest



Hey hey! How's your weekend going?

I have another makeup post today :D. I did my sister's makeup 2 days ago and I really loved how it turned out. I had planned on doing something very bright but when I saw what she was wearing, I decided to do something a bit more subtle. My eyeshadow palettes with bright colours like my House of Tara Margaret Ekpo palette and Sleek Bad Girl palette are also not here with me but I've gotten a few new eyeshadow palettes so I used one of them.

I tried an Orangey gold colour from my Sleek "Enchanted Forest" palette called 'Pumpkin' and I was impressed with how pigmented it was. I'm definitely looking forward to doing a review of the palette when I've had it for a while and used it a few more times.






FACE

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
House of Tara Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)
LA Girl Pro Concealer (Fawn)
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation 
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder 
Sleek Contour Kit (Dark)
Sleek Blush by 3 Palette (Sugar)

EYES

NYX Jumbo Pencil (White)
Sleek Eyeshadow Palette (Enchanted Forest)
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner

LIPS

NYX Hot Cocoa lip pencil
Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick (01)


Oyime :) 

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...