Saturday 7 February 2015

Fro's Out...Washday

Hey guys! How's your weekend going? I'm having a pretty good weekend resting from the hassle of work.

I took my braids out finallyyy on Thursday. I didn't finish till about 7pm so i had to wash, deep condition and moisturise my hair in as little time as possible.

This was my hair when I took it out..





I now kinda understand what my mum means when she calls my hair a bush lol.. I actually didn't realise it was this thick.

I was really happy about having my hair out as you can see :D







Washing & Deep Conditioning My Hair

I tried a new shampoo this time (Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo) which I will do a review on soon. I usually shampoo my hair, then deep condition, then co-wash but I had work the next day and I needed to sleep.

I had oiled my scalp the night before with castor oil in an attempt to pre-poo, since I don't use coconut oil. I put my hair into 3 sections and  used my Cantu Deep Treatment Masque and shea butter mix to twist my hair. Then, I covered it with a shower cap for about 45 minutes and shampooed my scalp and used the Cantu Shea Butter Moisturizing Rinse-out Conditioner to co-wash my hair.



Moisturising My Hair

I dried my  hair with a cotton t-shirt and twisted my hair with cantu leave in conditioner, glycerine and shea butter. My hair was still a bit damp the next day and I (my mum after I begged her) helped me put it in 2 braids for work.




Thanks for reading :)

Oyime



2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so luscious and beeyutifull!!! Oh how I wish..😢
    Pleease do a review of the cantu products. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts! Please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...